We offer different class options. Indicate class option on the registration form.
Half Time Class • 30 minute class, once a week
Full Time Class • 1 x 60 minute class, once a week OR 2 x 30 minute class, twice a week
All class options are available Monday-Saturday. Sundays reserved for private lessons, semi-private lessons, and pool parties.
2020 Session Schedule
- Session #1: Monday, January 6 - Saturday, February 1
- Session #2: Monday, February 3 - Saturday, February 29
- Session #3: Monday, March 2 - Monday, March 16
Closed due to Governor's Executive Order for COVID-19 from Tuesday, March 17- Saturday, March 28.
- Session #4: CLOSED due to Governor's Executive Order for COVID-19.
- Session #5: CLOSED due to Governor's Executive Order for COVID-19.
Memorial Day Holiday: Closed Friday, May 22 - Monday, May 25
Cabin Countdown Session
- A la Carte Lessons: Tuesday, May 26 - Saturday, June 6
- Session #6: Monday, June 8 – Thursday, July 2
Father's Day: Closed: Sunday, June 214th of July Holiday: Closed Friday, July 3 - Sunday, July 5
- Session #7: Monday, July 6 – Saturday, August 1
- Session #8: Monday, August 3 – Thursday, August 29
Labor Day Holiday: Closed Friday, August 31 - Tuesday, September 4
Summer SPLASH! Camps
Registration begins on MAY 1!
- Each Camp runs Monday through Thursday.
- Classes are offered at the same time EACH of the four days.
$100 per Camper 4x30-Minute Lessons (Foundation Only)
$160 per Camper 4x60-Minute Lessons (Foundation & Strokes)
Lessons are 30 and/or 60 minutes
Medina Available times: 8:45 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
A: June 8-11
B: June 15-18
C: June 22-25
D: June 29-July 2
E: July 6-9
F: July 13-16
G: July 20-23
H: July 27-30
I: August 3-6
J: August 10-13
- Session #9: Wednesday, September 9 - Saturday, October 3
- Session #10: Monday, October 5 - Saturday, October 31
- Session #11: Monday, November 2 - Tuesday, November 24
- Session #12: Monday, November 30 - Tuesday, December 22
WINTER BREAK: Closed Wednesday, December 23 - Sunday, January 3, 2021!
No registration fees. All sessions are 4-week unless otherwise noted. All pricing is per student.
Fees per Student
Small Group Lessons
|Full-Time Class*||1x60 min per week
2x30 min per week
|Half-Time Class*||1x30 min per week||$110|
|Mini Strokes (I)**
Strokes Techniques (II-III)**
Technique Refinement (IV)**
|60 min per week||$170|
|Swim Team Prep (V)***
Sunday @ 4:30-5:30pm
|60 min per week||$200|
Private Classes (1:1, limited availability)
|60 min per week||$560|
|45 min per week||$420|
|30 min per week||$280|
Semi-Private Classes (Max. 3:1, limited availability)
|60 min per week||$360|
|45 min per week||$270|
|30 min per week||$180|
*Maximum 5:1, student to instructor ratio & never more than 2 concurrent classes.
**Max. 7:1 at Medina
***Max 12:1 (30 student MAX), class held at Blake School - Hopkins!
Register Early, Class Size Limited!
Accommodating missed lessons due to vacation/birthday parties/sporting events, etc. are very difficult due to our full schedule. Our first priority for make-ups is for serious illness.
Our instructors find it very disruptive to their classes to include a child they have never previously had for a make-up lesson. For this reason, if a make-up is absolutely necessary we ask that your child has the lesson schedule with their current instructor. We ask that you please treat your swim lesson like any other sporting activity your child participates in where make-up lessons are typically not offered for a missed practice.
We want to be accommodating since we do understand emergencies occur. We also want to make it fair to the children attending their regular class. It takes away from instruction time when an unfamiliar child is put into their class. For some of our more apprehensive children, it can be very upsetting when the regular routine of their lesson and the children in their class change for any reason.
Thank you for your consideration. Teaching your children to swim in a warm and nurturing environment is our top priority.