Hopkins and Medina Classes
We offer different class options. Indicate CLASS OPTION on the registration form.
- Half Time Class • 30 minute class, once a week
- Full Time Class • 1 x 60 minute class, once a week OR 2 x 30 minute class, twice a week
All class options are available Monday-Saturday. Sundays reserved for private lessons, semi-private lessons, and pool parties.
- Session #1: Monday, January 6 - Saturday, February 1
- Session #2: Monday, February 3 - Saturday, March 1
- Session #3: Monday, March 3 - Saturday, March 29
- Session #4: Monday, March 31 - Saturday, April 26
(Easter Holiday: Closed Sunday, April 20)
- Session #5: Monday, April 28 - Thursday, May 22 (3-week session Friday & Saturday classes)
(Memorial Day Holiday: Closed Friday, May 23-Monday, May 26)
Cabin Countdown Session
A la Carte Lessons: Tuesday, May 27 - Saturday, June 7
Sign up for AS MANY lessons AS YOU DESIRE to get ready for summer!
Summer SPLASH! Camps
- 2 Classes (Hopkins) & 3 Classes (Medina) run concurrently.
- Up to 4 Campers Max per Foundation Class & up to 6 Campers Max. per Mini Strokes Class (Medina only)
- Lessons taught at the SAME TIME and by SAME MBSS INSTRUCTOR.
- Each camp is one (1) week, Monday-Thursday.
- No Multi-Student Discounts
$140/Camper 4x60-Minute Lessons
(Foundation & Mini Strokes)
$80/Camper 4x30-Minute Lessons
|A||June 9 - 12||30 and/or 60 Minute Classes|
|B||June 16 - 19||HOPKINS: 7:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|C||June 23 - 26||MEDINA: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|D||July 7 - 10||To be Determined…|
|E||July 14 - 17||To be Determined…|
|F||July 21 - 24||To be Determined…|
|G||July 28 - 31||To be Determined…|
|H||August 4 - 7||To be Determined…|
|I||August 11 - 14||To be Determined…|
- Session #6: Monday, June 9 – Saturday, June 28 (3-week session)
(4th of July Holiday: Closed Sunday, June 29 – Sunday, July 6)
- Session #7: Monday, July 7 – Saturday, August 2
- Session #8: Monday, August 4 – Thursday, August 28 (3-week session Friday & Saturday classes)
(Labor Day Holiday: Closed Friday, August 29 - Sunday, September 7)
- Session #9: Monday, September 8-Saturday, October 4
- Session #10: Monday, October 6-Saturday, November 1
(Halloween: Friday, October 31 NO afternoon/night classes)
- Session #11: Monday, November 3-Saturday, November 22 (3-week session)
(Thanksgiving Holiday: Closed Sunday, November 23- Sunday, November 30)
- Session #12: Monday, December 1-Saturday, December 20 (3-week session)
(Winter Break: Closed Sunday, December 21 – Sunday, January 4, 2015)
No registration fees. All sessions are 4-week unless otherwise noted. All pricing is per student.
|4-Week Session||Fees per Student|
Foundation Class (full-time)
1 x 60-minute OR 2 x 30-minute per week
*Up to 5 students & never more than 2 concurrent classes (Medina location).
Foundation Class (half-time)
1 x 30-minutes per week
* Multi-student discount NOT available.
|Mini Stroke Techniques (I) 1x 60-minute per week
*Up to 6 students per class
|Stroke Techniques (II & III) 1x 60-minute per week
*Up to 10 students per class
|Technique Refinement (IV) & Swim Team Prep (V) 1x 60-minute per week
*Up to 10 students per class
|Private Lessons||ONE Student|
|60 minutes per week||$530|
|45 minutes per week||$400|
|30 minutes per week||$265|
|Semi-Private Lessons||2-3 Student Maximum|
|60 minutes per week||$330|
|30 minutes per week||$165|
Register Early, Class Size Limited
We do NOT guarantee make-up lessons!!!!
Accommodating missed lessons due to vacation/birthday parties/sporting events, etc. are very difficult due to our full schedule. Our first priority for make-ups is for serious illness.
Our instructors find it very disruptive to their classes to include a child they have never previously had for a make-up lesson. For this reason, if a make-up is absolutely necessary we ask that your child has the lesson schedule with their current instructor. We as that you please treat your swim lesson like any other sporting activity your child participates in where make-up lessons are typically not offered for a missed practice.
We want to be accommodating since we do understand emergencies occur. We also want to make it fair to the children attending their regular class. It takes away from instruction time when an unfamiliar child is put into their class. For some of our more apprehensive children, it can be very upsetting when the regular routine of their lesson and the children in their class change for any reason.
Thank you for your consideration. Teaching your children to swim in a warm and nurturing environment is our top priority.