Hopkins and Medina Classes
We offer different class options. Indicate CLASS OPTION on the registration form.
- Half Time Class • 30 minute class, once a week
- Full Time Class • 1 x 60 minute class, once a week OR 2 x 30 minute class, twice a week
All class options are available Monday-Saturday. Sundays reserved for private lessons, semi-private lessons, and pool parties.
- Session #1: Monday, January 5 - Saturday, January 31
- Session #2: Monday, February 2 - Saturday, February 28
- Session #3: Monday, March 2 - Saturday, March 28
- Session #4: Monday, March 30 - Saturday, April 25
(Easter Holiday: Closed Sunday, April 5)
- Session #5: Monday, April 27 - Thursday, May 21 (3-week session Friday & Saturday classes)
(Memorial Day Holiday: Closed Friday, May 22-Monday, May 25)
Cabin Countdown Session
A la Carte Lessons: Tuesday, May 26 - Saturday, June 6
Sign up for AS MANY lessons AS YOU DESIRE to get ready for summer!
Summer SPLASH! Camps
- 2 Classes (Hopkins) & 3 Classes (Medina) run concurrently.
- Up to 4 Campers Max per Foundation Class & up to 6 Campers Max. per Mini Strokes Class (Medina only)
- Lessons taught at the SAME TIME and by SAME MBSS INSTRUCTOR.
- Each camp is one (1) week, Monday-Thursday.
- No Multi-Student Discounts
$140/Camper 4x60-Minute Lessons
(Foundation & Mini Strokes)
$80/Camper 4x30-Minute Lessons
|A||June 8 - 11||30 and/or 60 Minute Classes|
|B||June 15 - 18||HOPKINS: 7:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|C||June 22 - 25||MEDINA: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|D||June 29 - July 2|
|E||July 13 - 16|
|F||July 20 - 23|
|G||July 27 - 30|
|H||August 3 - 6|
|I||August 10 - 13|
- Session #6: Monday, June 8 – Thursday, July 2 (3-week session)
(4th of July Holiday: Closed Friday, July 3 – Sunday, July 12)
- Session #7: Monday, July 13 – Saturday, August 8
- Session #8: Monday, August 10 – Thursday, September 3 (3-week session Friday & Saturday classes)
(Labor Day Holiday: Closed Friday, September 4 - Sunday, September 13)
- Session #9: Monday, September 14 - Saturday, October 3
- Session #10: Monday, October 5 - Saturday, October 31
(Halloween: Friday, October 31 NO afternoon/night classes)
- Session #11: Monday, November 2 - Saturday, November 21 (3-week session)
(Thanksgiving Holiday: Closed November 22 - 29)
- Session #12: Monday, November 30 - Saturday, December 19 (3-week session)
No registration fees. All sessions are 4-week unless otherwise noted. All pricing is per student.
|4-Week Session||Fees per Student|
Foundation Class (full-time)
1 x 60-minute OR 2 x 30-minute per week
*Up to 5 students & never more than 2 concurrent classes (Medina location).
Foundation Class (half-time)
1 x 30-minutes per week
* Multi-student discount NOT available.
|Mini Stroke Techniques (I) 1x 60-minute per week
*Up to 6 students per class
|Stroke Techniques (II & III) 1x 60-minute per week
*Up to 10 students per class
|Technique Refinement (IV) & Swim Team Prep (V) 1x 60-minute per week
*Up to 10 students per class
|Private Lessons||ONE Student|
|60 minutes per week||$530|
|45 minutes per week||$400|
|30 minutes per week||$265|
|Semi-Private Lessons||2-3 Student Maximum|
|60 minutes per week||$330|
|30 minutes per week||$165|
Register Early, Class Size Limited
We do NOT guarantee make-up lessons!!!!
Accommodating missed lessons due to vacation/birthday parties/sporting events, etc. are very difficult due to our full schedule. Our first priority for make-ups is for serious illness.
Our instructors find it very disruptive to their classes to include a child they have never previously had for a make-up lesson. For this reason, if a make-up is absolutely necessary we ask that your child has the lesson schedule with their current instructor. We as that you please treat your swim lesson like any other sporting activity your child participates in where make-up lessons are typically not offered for a missed practice.
We want to be accommodating since we do understand emergencies occur. We also want to make it fair to the children attending their regular class. It takes away from instruction time when an unfamiliar child is put into their class. For some of our more apprehensive children, it can be very upsetting when the regular routine of their lesson and the children in their class change for any reason.
Thank you for your consideration. Teaching your children to swim in a warm and nurturing environment is our top priority.