You have three options to register:
Please read the Registration Policies below:
Registration is easy at Martha Burns! Because we have multi-level classes, you don't need to find a level... AND a time/day that fits your busy schedule; you just find a time/day!
- Choose the class time/day that best fits your schedule.
- Submit it to us.
- We will make every effort to accommodate you. If the class is full, we will offer you times/days near your requested first choice--by phone.
- Please register early as class size is limited; some classes may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- Confirmations will be made by phone or email.
- Registrations will not be accepted without payment.
Please note any special medical conditions we should be aware of on your registration from to ensure a safe and productive experience for your child, e.g., recent injuries, asthma, allergies, special needs, etc.
Full payment must be made with registration by check (made out to Martha Burns Swimming School) or credit card (Visa, Master Card and Discover Card).
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by phone.
Full Refund for cancellations made at least 1 full week prior to the start date of a session.
50% Refund for cancellations made less than 1 full week prior and up to the day before the start of a session.
No Refund for cancellations made on or after the start date of the session or missed lessons. No make-ups will be given for any missed lessons.
In case of inclement weather, call us. If we are closed, our voice mail message will let you know
- Martha Burns Swimming School - Hopkins -- 952-945-0346
- Martha Burns Swimming School - Medina -- 763-478-3025
No refund will be given for a single cancelled class due to circumstances beyond our control.( i.e., power outage, weather, etc.)
Swimming School Closed Dates:
August 30-September 8
December 22-January 5, 2014